Recent breakup and anxiety and depression is coming back?

I recently went through a break up and I'm starting to get my fears and depression back. before her I felt like no on wanted me and I was gonna end up being forever alone. I don't know what to do she was my only girlfriend/love intrest. she did cheat on me so I should be glad she is gone but I don't know what to do with my life. all I do all day is work come home, help my parents out and ocasionally go our with some friends. I have no experience with girls really.

Most Helpful Girl

• She wasn't good for you, your just lonely it'll pass. Try occupying yourself with other things to keep your mind busy, go out, meet new girl even if it's just as friends, exercise, video games, go online. Surround yourself with positivity, try not to think of her your better then that. Break ups just suck ass

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You've just got to cut out the negative thoughts. You may not realize it, but people are subconsciously drawn to feeling sorry for themselves, it's a way of getting comfort. Cut it out. If you're not happy with your situation, start working towards changing it. Exercise, go out more often, talk to women, use dating apps... Whatever. Nothing will change overnight, but with time and commitment, you'll see results.

• Honestly I'm in the same boat except she didn't cheat on me. but we're still friends and still hang out. which does hurt because she's moved on. but at the same time she's literally been the only one who's been there for me during my anxiety attacks and depressive mood swings. I know in my heart I should just go cold turkey and not speak to her for a few months until I'm back on my feet but every time I try she says she doesn't want to lose me out of her life and that I'm the one of the most important people in her life. she's also going through the anxiety and depression so we're helping each other through it but we're kind of each other's cure and curse so it's really difficult. if you need someone to talk to just drop me a message man since I feel like I have some experience in what's happening to you