Is this considered cheating & should I be mad?

Okay so I've been dating my boyfriend for 1yr 2mths and I just got his MySpace password being curious I started going through his old messages as I was reading them I noticed messages of him and his ex he was telling her how he missed her and things about her. . .this was about 11 months ago when me and him were barely 3 months but I barely found out about it this weekend. .should I be mad or just forget about it?

oh btw on the same message he had also told her that me and him were broken up

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry about. If it was that long ago. If if happens currently than be mad. Choose your battles (:

What Guys Said 3

• If the messages are old just don't worry about it.. I've said a lot of stupid stuff I wouldn't say now... You being nosy is just as bad as what he did.

• You deceptively stole his password, dug through his information, and you think you have right to be upset over something he said a year ago? You both breached each others trust, but yours was recent and his was a year ago. Between the two of you, guess who has more right to be p*ssed?

• Well actually he willingly gave it to me so he shouldnt be mad

• You know you're bullsh*tting and I know you're bullsh*tting.

• Bullsh*ting about what? I mean I did think I would see a little flirting but not something like that

• I'd forget about it. If he's still with you he obviously likes you more than his ex.

What Girls Said 1

• don't worry about it.. it was long time ago.. and if it keeps on happeneing than it would be a problem.. but if you start mentining it than he might get p*ssed at you and stop trusting you