Big help please: I became friends with the ex I got over, and now I have feelings for him?

This guy and I had big trust problems and basically as a result of that he left me for this girl. they've been dating for about a year and I got over him by liking someone else. since I have to see him all the time because we're in the same crowd I thought id be friends with him again. we became friends and he started hinting about our past and trying to make me jealous and my feelings are coming back.

i suggested being friends so I can't back off now what do I do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• stay friends.walking away from him now will only end with letting him win if he is trying to make you jealous. When he brings up the past turn it into a joke or something just don't let him see how it bugs u.

Hope this helps some

• The problem is I waste time wondering if he's going to text me and I haven't done that sicne the break up but I can't help it now, how do I get rid of that?

• Thank you :)

• Anytime(: