Is he a narcissist?

First 3 months of the relationship felt like cloud 9 and thereafter it went downhill and we are no longer together. He would check out other women in front of me - not the normal glance that men might do, but we are talking staring at every chance possible and even turning around to see what the girl's behind looks like. I found arguments coming in every day and he called me hurtful names. Expressing how I felt to him - he would respond with "you're oversensitive." He moved very quickly and was asking me to marry him just 2 months in. Most times when I would message him, he said I wouldn't let him breathe even though we saw each other once every 3-4 weeks. Any time things would go wrong between us, he would want a break. He wanted me to become more modest with my clothing but when we were on a break I saw that he liked a picture of a random, non celebrity girl who was wearing next to nothing which I thought was very hypocritical. He humiliated me in front of his family over something we didn't agree on. I in the end exploded and in anger, exposed a secret of his to his father (very wrong of me, which I now realise). But my question is that is this narcissist behaviour? I feel like it was emotional abuse, I was not happy during the time I was with him when he had revealed his true colours. I'm moving forward now but I feel as though I did him wrong?
Is he a narcissist?
Add Opinion