How would you feel if your ex got together with his/her best friend?

146

Most Helpful Guy

• no problem.. they are an EX... i don't care about them anymore

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I felt like there was something there before and I addressed it during the relationship, than I would be pissed. But if it was a surprise, indifferent.

What Guys Said 5

• I have experienced this when I was younger and had many years to think about it. We all make mistakes. Once someone is an Ex then for a guy that is usually it and he lets it go. Girls for some reason sometimes like to dump a guy to see if he will chase. Obviously she still has feelings for him and hopes they may get back together. Guys dont think this way. So if She has dumped her guy , hoping he will chase and come back, this is a recipe for losing the guy and here is where the question came from. So dont play games with guys, cos we dont understand your rules.

• They were probably moving towards each other when I was in a relationship with her, fucking traitors deserve each other.

• i wouldn't really care not of my business now

• If I was over then whatever otherwise I'm mad

• She broke up with me: I'd be a bit jealous and feel some kind of anger

I broke up with her: I wouldn't care who she dates if it was an "angry break up". If it was a someone depressing break up, I might feel a bit of regret

Mutual break up: possibly a bit of jealousy

What Girls Said 13

• He doesn't have any girl best friends but if it was a girl he claimed was a good friend, can t say it would surprise me, he's slept with the whole city basically. (not current ex, but the ex before that) lol

• I would like to say I wouldn't care but if I still had feelings for the guy I would honestly feel like he had been dishonest about them just being friends (if he had ever said that of course)

• I would get out of my mind, seriously

• I wouldn't care cause I did it to my ex he broke up with me. me and his best friend became cool now we've been dating for a while but for him oh I would care but you shouldn't just move on he obviously don't care anymore

• Why would I care? They're called an ex for a reason.

• Like they were meant to be together and not the two of us.

• I don't know if he has a girl best friend. All I know is that he's a player, liar and cheater. But if he did then I would be jealous and mad 😡

• It depends on which ex

• Your most recent one

• My most recent one started dating someone else while we were still dating but i think i'd feel a bit sad then move on

• It would hurt me... Actually... I would be very offended!!!

• my ex fiance actually did that.

• ohh i would be mad cause we all know the code

• not good

• It would piss me the hell off. BECAUSE... clearly Im done with the dude but if he was dating my best friend it means I STILL have to see his behind. And hear about him. I could care less who the hell he dates just don't let it be anyone in my circle... when you are gone I want you GONE.