What are the most frequent reasons for breakups?

I want to know what are the most obvious, most common reasons so you breakup with a boyfriend / girlfriend. Please exclude cheating, that is obvious.

I want to know the reasons which are more in between the 2 people. Like trust, communication, comfort, supporting each other, sex, being too shy...

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust

What Girls Said 2

• Different life goals and values

• the guy being too coward and immature. my ex broke up with me twice in two yeara when things got a little rough he just has to run away.

What Guys Said 3

• If you fail to show off your partner on social media nowadays, someone else will.

I notice a lot of people seem to struggle with the trust aspect of social media and downplay the severity of hiding your partner and forming relationships with others through it.

that will always break a relationship. It's cheating. The person doing it will compartmentalize it but the person it happens to will only see the truth of it.

• misunderstandings

• Incompatible