What would you do if you found this out?

I was with a girl for 1.5 years, she told me it was against her beliefs to do anything sexual before marriage, I accepted​ that and we didn't do anything because of it. we broke up because she cheated on me, as it turns out she lied to me so she could say that I didn't show her any affection. about a year after that, I find out she was only with me for a dare in the first place, she was getting given £40 a month when she was with me. She wasn't the one who told me, it was my cousin who ended up breaking her nose when she found out and was given proof, I know this wasn't fake or a lie. I personally don't know if I can go and try for another relationship with anyone and don't know if I ever want to because of it.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, that is so terrible and I am so so sorry that happened to you!! But let me tell you, not all of us are like that, there are a LOT of really great people out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• take your time, but I promise you shutting all possibilities out because if 1 girl is not a good idea

• yeah, that's not the full story about my relationships​ and people I have tried with

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds about right. That's the kind of shit they do. Lie and cheat, cheat and lie.

And women wonder why more and more men don't trust them as far as we can throw the moon...

• Relax. People are stupid but what are the odds?

• you know, they say there is no reason to ever hit a woman but this girl is testing it hard