Will he change his mind & come back?

Me & my ex have been together for 4 & a half years. We first broke up when we were together for 2 years but it was only for a week & then he came back. This time (this is our 2nd break up) we have been broken up for 2 weeks & it's been NC/haven't seen him since we broke up, but today I texted him to ask him when I can pick my things up & he said he will drop them off to me next week. I dread getting my things back because I didn't even want to break up (he left me). He's talking to other people & he's doing really good, but is there any hope he'll come back? Has anyone been through something similar?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure it's completely over. Plus, why would you want to get back togeher with someone who leaves you every couple of years? I can see how one breakup could be a mistake, but two is not a mistake. Sorry, breakups suck balls to say the least. I hope you start feeling better soon and allow yourself to grieve. Grieving is good for you up to a point and will help you move one. Once you're done grieving you'll come out of it better and stronger as well :). Time heals all wounds.

Most Helpful Girl

• what were the reasons for the breakups? Ever live together?

Sorry to hear. I think its for the best.

What Guys Said 2

• I got bad news. Sounds like he's done and moved on. Chances are slim to none and I think I saw Slim getting on his horse.

• no i dont think so

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!