Should I give up?

When you tell a women you love her.. when you forgave her for cheating.. when she's going trough a hard time and you offer support.. when you send her money to make sure she's eating good.. when you offer love and respect and just want her to come back to your arms

And you get 1 response every 3 days if your lucky? Do I give up trying to express my love honnor and trust to a women that offers nothing back not even a thank you? So frustrating when you just want to love care and protect her

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's just repsonding to you because she's feels guilty that you're giving so much to her. As I see it, yours has become a one-sided relationship. A relationship needs to people to work on it, and in your case it seems like you're the only one willing.

You seem like a good guy with a big heart (not all guys can forgive their gfs cheating). You deserve more than a text every now and then.

What I suggest is to stop walking on eggshells to make it work, she should be the one walking on it as she was the one who cheated. looks like he doesn't respect you enough to do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like u deserve better. You give her your all and she doesn't for you. Maybe it's just a temporary and short thing going on with her. If not then I would move on. Ur a great guy and u deserve better

What Girls Said 1

• dont push pressure or stressed in a relationship, i think there something missing,

i know u're doing your part, but why you forgetting urself,

u doing it wrong,

if she answers back, i think its still working, whats worst is, she never answers back and close the communication with u

u have to loose your pressure with urself, so u can think right

• She does reply now and then just like takes her 8 hours but of course she might be busy I can understand that just 3 years in a realtionship with her and she cheated but I forgave her and I don't get anything I tell her I love her I'm here for her but nothing back romance wise

• make some changes/upgrades,

surprise her with something new
      and show her the different side of u

all people had better sides, i think healthy relationship always need refreshens

take her to vacations, so you would have time to talk with her
      bond more

• Yes that's what I'm trying for but to no response.. guess if ones willing and the others not there's not much one can do

What Guys Said 3

• You're acting like a bitch and I'm not just saying that to be a dick. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop acting as if you're a doormat. You don't respect yourself and therefore women don't respect you. I'm cringing hard at this question.

• I know your frustration. as hard as it may be I would leave her. there's plenty more fish in the sea

• Your making yourself look like a bitch bro if my wife cheated id shoot the guy in his neecaps backhand her in the mouth chop off her wedding finger and hide out in Mexico