Should I give my ex boyfriend a second chance?

He broke up with me and started seeing another girl. Worse part is that he was talking to her while with me and I didn't even know. They went on a few dates here and there. But I honestly just can't seem to find myself to forgive him because isn't that considered cheating? Talking to another person who you are attracted to?

• Find someone else
    90%(18)93%(39)Vote95%(21)
  • Second chance
    10%(2)7%(3)Vote5%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• A third option, be on your own for a while. Finding someone else when a relationship has ended is not the best thing to do, even if you think you have gotten over your ex doesn't matter since you have even entertained the thought of giving him a second chance.
    Not only did he break up with you but he did to be with another girl, even worst now that you know he was already talking to her while you two were still together.
    I understand you can't forgive him, this should be your final reason for not giving him a second chance
    you dont have to forgive him
    you just have to move on from this

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, ok, so here it is, you aren't his first choice, won't be his first choice, so why make him yours? He's cheated emotionally and where the mind goes the body follows and vice versa. Why consider anything? I want to side with him somehow as I am a man, but some things are black and white somewhat. If he wanted to break up and move on then simply do so. You know the answer to the question. You just want reinforcement, if that's the case then pull the trigger and by that I mean act, break up and move on, you're not who/what he wants so don't allow him to take up residence in your mind, heart, soul etc. blah blah. you're 19 and life is long (hopefully) it passes fast, smile/laugh more cry and be sad less. We all die, it's how we live that matters. As long as you didn't cheat behind his back first, if you did you got what you deserve, karma or more appropriately justice (tinder, etc. counts as cheating) if you didn't then you have the ability to walk away with a clean conscience. Either way, it doesn't matter, it's over, just remember how this feels and never do it to others, learn the lessons and see the signs before going in too deep. Before that though go enjoy, live and experience life. You deserve that, we all do. Let the haters be hating, and the cheaters will always get what they deserve maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, they will reflect if they are lucky and the sum of his errors will haunt him, including what he has done to you. Like my comment, don't like it, it doesn't matter, don't care, just here to help. Peace.

• he's a scumbag, you're better without him

• No , give some a chance who never had a girlfriend.

• You can forgive, you just can't forget

• Apparently, he has enough SMV to keep you attracted. Second chance because he turns you on.

• Sexual marketplace value. He obviously has enough confidence, charm, etc to keep you and other women attracted to him.

• If he goes back with you he will just stay with you until he finds someone better again

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I wouldn't give him a second chance. You'd only be giving him a second chance to hurt you again. He had his chance , but let you go. He's probably only wanting you back coz it hasn't worked out with the other girl.

• It sounds to me like you're looking for a reason NOT to take him back. The answer is simple: don't.

• reading the same book won't change its end