My boyfriend's brother (my e xboyfriend) and his dad are trying to break us up - help!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months it has been amazing but he has been sent to training school as soon as he left my ex boyfriend (his brother ) and there father have been trying to break us up like I know my boyfriend is in love with me but, his father some how got some pictures of me that only my boyfriend has seen and is harassing me I have no idea what to do my boyfriend does not have a relationship with his father or brother he hardly knows them ! If I tell my boyfriend the truth do you think he would believe or do you think he will leave me?. My boyfriend and I are so close, like we are talking about having kid and when he gets out getting our own place what should I do please help me !

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are they trying to break you up? What is their reason?

• Because I don't like my boyfriends bother ( my ex boyfirend) and there dad finds it rude that I lost it to my ex and now I'm inna relationship with his other son and he's mad so the type of people they are there trying to ruin my life !

What Guys Said 3

• Wow, you really like to keep it in the family. I guess anything is possible. Really just ignore his father and brother. Long as he stays with you, nothing should really matter. Avoid contact with the brother and father though. I don't trust them.

• wowow your meeting your exboyfriends brother? lol good luck with that one. however I digress, talk to your boyfriend and discuss what's going on. ignore his brother and father

• Don't worry it's not big issue meet your boyfriend and tell him whole matters, This matter should have in his knowledge.

What Girls Said 1