My boyfriend's brother (my e xboyfriend) and his dad are trying to break us up - help!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months it has been amazing but he has been sent to training school as soon as he left my ex boyfriend (his brother ) and there father have been trying to break us up like I know my boyfriend is in love with me but, his father some how got some pictures of me that only my boyfriend has seen and is harassing me I have no idea what to do my boyfriend does not have a relationship with his father or brother he hardly knows them ! If I tell my boyfriend the truth do you think he would believe or do you think he will leave me?. My boyfriend and I are so close, like we are talking about having kid and when he gets out getting our own place what should I do please help me !
4
1