I wanna be in his life but somehow he won't let me, what should I do?

I love this man so much, I just can't seem to unlove him, I am dead emotionally... it has been like this for the last 2 years, chasing him, having no contact at all then having contact again, chasing chasing chasing! He doesn't want me, I suppose he only wanted me for his own benefits (me giving him stuff) it came to the point where he didn't want to sleep with me but had no problem sleeping with other women, a very old (not a milf) lady included. Many things have happened between us.. I even threw a cellphone on his face because he was asking my friend to sleep with him IN FRONT OF ME. He needed to get 3 stitches, I apologized, he accepted my apology but he told me that he wants "our lifes to be seperate" I can't accept that though as I want him so much its killing me but I am also scarred to message him because i think that a) he'll block me on fb (he has blocked my nr on whatsapp) or b) he won't reply like he did last time when I asked him how his forehead was (hence the cellphone I threw). What should I do?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Since this has been going on for a year or more now and nothing has worked, it seems to me your time invested in seeking another guy is best served... even in the futile goal of some sort of twin to him.

Consider the life parallel situation where you lose a favorite pet and can' get over that loss. Most replace all that grief with another pet and soon the lost love grief passes as it's replaced by a new love that is always present, in your face and growing every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in this same situation, chasing

• I was in this same situation with a guy. Chasing and chasing. Giving and giving... And getting nothing in return. He used and played me. It hurt like hell because I thought that he really wanted to be with me. Now I am bitter and do not want a relationship. I believe that all men play games and cheat. And they are quick to look at other women and flirt. I will never date again. I now use men and then get rid of them. Works better for me that way. Dont really care what others think about it.

• I feel you girl! Preach!!!

What Guys Said 4

• Juat imagine what would have been the response if it was other way around. If the guy chasing like this and girl was not interested.

No way this is not crazy. Just let him be. I dont think he will ever accept you now. When he has already told you he does not want you, you should have trued to forget him or at least distance yourself from him.

• Well hitting on my friend in front of me was just low..

• He jad made it clear to you that he does not want you. He can hit on whoever he wants, if you have a problem with it, you should deal with it and not blame him for that.

• you should chill and try to think straight. take a moment and get ur head straight. you will screw it even more if you're that emotional. best thing possible to move a guy emotionally is to make him jealous. best way to make him jealous is to start a thing with one of his friends. just saying.

• What you should do is realize he's not worth your time and effort and move on completely

• So you made the poor guy that hates you get 3 stitches and you want him to love you now? girls logic

• He didn't seem to hate me when he was asking me for money or when he was telling me that "he lost his wallet"

• Don't you think you deserve better? Just block him next time he wants something ignore him, don't even walk with him or say act like he's a stranger. Find someone better

• say hi*

What Girls Said 1

• You need to let this one go. The guy has already blatently disrespected you and asked you to get out of his life, he can't be much more clear than that!