If a hot woman came into your life, would you dump your girlfriend who you claim to love?

This happened to me. A hotter girl came along and he dumped me. He said I was the love of his life too. I am devastated and feel like shit.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he never really loved you. Sorry, I know how much that can hurt. When you're actually in love with someone, you zero desire to give anyone else attention other than your partner because you feel fulfilled. It sounds horrible, but you should be glad you two are no longer together. Now you don't have to waste any more time on someone who was not right for you and you can find someone else you will truly love you wholeheartedly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn guys are assholes like that. He is a shallow prick and will realize everything that shines isn't always diamonds. But don't wait for that day to come, you find better than that shallow asshole.

What Guys Said 6

• You're better off without him. He's not worthy of having you.

Personally, I would never do that even if I am not in love.

• It wasn't to be between you and him.

• nope

• I'll never leave the Girl who loves me, it's like fooling yourself to sell a apple tree to be dozen of apple.

if she really hot and seductive, I'll bang her as one night stand.

• nope.

• I doubt that will ever happen to me and I am faithful so I wouldn't do that but that must have been really hurtful

What Girls Said 3

• Sweetheart you just dodged a bullet, he sounds like the kind of guy that would always be looking for greener grass.

• i think thats more of teen guy thing when there young the older they get
    the more they realize looks are not as important

• Most would if they feel they can get the other person.