Can You Still Care For Your Ex But Not Have Any Feelings For Them?

Let's say, your ex and you broke up and it was a terrible breakup. But would you still care for them and show them the same respect as you do for others and have no feelings for them whatsovever?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. When you have loved someone you rarely ever stop caring entirely about them no matter what happened in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I still care for both my exes, even though I really shouldn't for the most recent ex. They were once a part of my life and while my feelings for both of them are gone, I'll always care for them.

What Guys Said 6

• very hard question your obviously quite analytical and deep think things deeply through Anyway back to your question Yes I think you can be just friends as long as it has been sanctioned Absolute by both parties

• Depends on the person and the breakup but yes

• sure we can be friends and lovers and everything else before

• I'm m friendly with most of my exs, hell my best friend is is an ex.

• yes. i still talk to most of my exs. hell my best friend is ono of my ex girlfriends

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!