Cheater or Not a cheater?

So this guy that I was talking to you just told me that he cheated on me. I was confused so I asked him how and he said he asked a girl for nudes. He said he didn't mean it and it was in the moment of weakness. Now he's begging to be together again. So I have to questions. Would you guys consider that cheating? Would you get back together with that person?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Whoa whoa wait a second honey...
    He asked for nudes, but he didn't mean it? o_O Please tell me you didn't believe in it... This has to be the stupidest excuse I have ever heard! xD
    So what, he asked for them while being mind controlled by someone else?
    And it's you who have to decide if it was cheating. Do you feel cheated by him?

• Yeah I kinda do especially since the girl he asked was this girl that tried causing problems in our relationship by saying he was doing stuff with her. I just I don't want to get back with him and not be able to trust him especially since he is in the grade above me and going to collage next year so I don't know if I can trust him enough that during that one year he won't go further than just asking a girl for nudes

• If you feel cheated - he cheated on you honey. It's that simple.

• yeah if h3 is willing to be h9nest like that he is worth being with... you need to give him more attention don't take each other for granted

What Girls Said 1

• No , I'd dump his ass. He's admitted he's weak , so cheating will always be his potential. He has no self- control over his desires and emotions. He's just manipulating you

Raise your standards and move on from him