my abusive ex wants go go out with me again, he's trying to convince me that he has changed, and part of me wants to get back together with him and part wants to stay away from him.

what should I do. should I get back 2gether with him or not.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The fact that he was abusive initially should be enough reason to not go back. Moreover, people who alleged to have changed have actually not; change in measured in deeds, not words and I get the feeling that this will be another painful experience.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm...word of advice, no girl should be abused in ANY way at all. Leave it be and move onto what you deserve. What a loser he is. I hate f***ers like that!

What Girls Said 4

• nooooo and I hope you take everyones advice on this one. you deserve better

• no you shouldnt, you have obviousely had a bad past experience with this guy, so no I think you should not go bak out wif him.

• Nope. Any guy that abuses a girl isn't worth her time, her love, or commit. Just forget about him and more on. He's not worth it.

• dude no way! this loser didn't treat you right, don't underestimate yourself. find yourself a good man who will treat you with respect who is 100 percent more of a man than your ex ever was