Is it a bad idea?

Is it a bad idea to ask your boyfriend if you can block their ex on their(boyfriend's) Facebook account?

I'm only asking because I don't want him to have any contact with her because he cheated with her on me. He has agreed with no contact of any sort, but doing this would make me feel a lot better. Is it a bad idea to ask?

He had her deleted off as Facebook as a friend already, but you still can contact people even if you aren't friends. I want to block her so that way, she can't message, poke, see his wall, and just the opposite.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If those are the terms he agreed to then blocking her should not be a problem. That being said, it's obvious by your discomfort that his cheating has demolished your trust. Good luck in your relationship, that's a difficult thing to over come. If he's willing to do what it takes to earn that back, then he will have no qualms about blocking his ex.

What Guys Said 2

• well since he's cheated on you with her, its justifiable that you want him to block her. and he should respect that request.

• in this case I think it is justifiable

What Girls Said 1

• HELL YEAH! IF HE CHEATED ON YOU ONCE ALREADY WITH HER THEN YOU CAN GUARENTEE HIM TO CHEAT ON YOU AGAIN...YOU SHOULD DELETE HER OFF OF EVERYTHING...IF SHE IS SCANDALOUS ENOUGH TO F*** YOUR MAN WHILE YOU WERE WITH HIM THEN SHE WILL BE SCANDALOUS ENOUGH TO DO IT AGAIN.

• The worst thing is, she has a boyfriend and they both cheat on each other all the time. and she claims that she's not a slut. and I have deleted, blocked, everything from her so I wouldn't be reminded of her already. it happened in Feb. but I wasn't sure I should ask him to do it or not