Ex girlfriend issue?

Started talking to my ex because she moved on and I live far away (over 300 miles) thought online friendship would work. Then starts the messages saying I miss you from her. Now I'm ignoring her and I'm getting messages saying she'll take a bus and a cab to come see me. She has a fiance and everything, I just don't know how to go about this now.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Say no If she really wanted to be with you she would of left her fiancĂ©. But I think she just wants to get with you before she's married, lots of girls get very stressed before their big day and try to find a different way to deal with it and talking to you could be how she's doing it

Most Helpful Guy

• say no?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• the more you act like you don't care it will eat her up and she will want you more lol.

• 1 that's a red flag,, nut job
    2 she misses your sex
    3be happy your not the fiancee

• Tell her to stay with her man... you have no business associating with an EX...