If You Were The “Dumper”, What Were Some Ways The Dumped Person Hurt U?

Can Be Days, Weeks, Months Or Years Later...

Most Helpful Guy

• One attempted to hurt me or get to me get with one of my friends but my friend shot her down so fast it was sorta funny.

• If your friend didn't turn her down, and you found out about it later on, would that have hurt you?

• Interesting, thanks.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• By getting with another girl 3 weeks later and posting it all over Facebook, knowing I'd see it.

• Why did you dump him?

• @MattMcCoy yes I don't get it either! And the other person is always a rebound so it just looks bad on them when a few weeks later they're still just as miserable as they were before because they've put on this stupid front to try and prove a point. It's best to just ignore it as best you can and move on with your life!

• exactly that's what I do. when my ex was with a guy a week later it killed me. the only girl I truly loved and wanted to marry. still makes me sick. 6 years later lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0