Is my ex really truly happy?

He has a new girlfriend and posts about how great she is and he's in love. How happy and awesome his life is now. E. t. c
But a part of me thinks he's not happy that his online posts are a mask he's hiding behind to cover his sadness...
What do you guys think?
He broke up with me some time ago. Is my ex really truly happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know what the truth behind this mystery is. my ex broke up with me a month ago and he seems happy on fb. not posting pics with other girls but liking memes tagging his friends in memes and laughing emojis and all. but I did see him like a private post of a friend of his he doesn't know I have followed him. but he liked this really sad/emotional post through which I think maybe he is a bit hurt but when I see him on other social media he seems to be happy. so I dont have the answer to your question because I'm going through the same bullshit. but I would love to see that he's not happy after making me miserable. call me selfish but thats just how I feel

What Guys Said 2

• If he broke up with you then it is very unlikely.

• Probably

What Girls Said 1

• Stop worrying about your ex and move on. Why do you care if he is happy or not? Does that makes you feel better?

• It does make me happy when he's happy and I do care.
      I don't want him to feel miserable

• I do love him, and I know it's selfish because he probably loves this girl. But I don't want to move on.

• Why not? You think that he is the only guy who could make you feel this way? Let me tell you, he is not. Most people thought they wouldn't find someone else, but they did. This guy didn't love you enough to stay with you. Stop hurting yourself and move on