I love a guy and he loves me but I'm getting too attatched and want to stop loving him, how?

I know It won't be easy because I've loved him for about a year and every time we talk I love him more and more but I'm getting too attached and it's gonna ruin me and I want to stop loving him but I don't know how to make myself less attatched and a bit more distant BEcause every single time I see a notification from him I feel the urge to reply straight away, and that's what I always do, it's annoying bc he takes hours too, he's busy but I know he loves me, I just want to make myself a bit of space so I'm not too attathed. What do I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• you need to focus on yourself. your goals and priorities in life. if you want to text back right away then text back. why play games. and waiting 10 to 15 mins is still right away but it doesn't make you look as needy so try that. but keep busy with your life then you will have something to talk about with him when you see him.

• no... discuss seriously the level of love you have and hope it's received well and just match his efforts... you do that it will slow or speed up they way you both feel naturaly

What Girls Said 1

• I understand you don't want to be too attached, I am the same. Like taurus10j said you have to keep busy with your life, hang out with friends, have activities, take care of yourself, do sports. You have to keep your mind busy with other things but him, basically don't make your life turns around him!