Why can't you love a person? What are you scared of?

Laziness, Close-minded, Perfectionism, Incompatibility?
Disbelief in marriage, Selfishness, Bad timing?

What limits you from loving a potential husband / wife?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• close-minded and incompatibility tbh. a relationship with no compromise sounds like a break up waiting to happen

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of times its incompatibility I'm quite childish and by an observer very immature. I have a very happy go lucky personality which makes people think I've had the perfect life, giving the outlook that I'd run from hardships. Lastly, I find I'm quite old fashioned, in some tastes like music and have more of a casual lifestyle, and I don't like the idea of Internet dating.

Also I haven't found a guy that I like enough to want to date or have qualities that I find attractive. The last few guys who've liked me only saw me for sex, were 10 & 15 years older than me.

What Guys Said 2

• I just don't care about it really marriage,. to me it's just hassle and a gamble.

• Being hurt and being disrespected by the person

What Girls Said 1

• Being in love with someone leaves you vulnerable. Thay vulnerability scares people, to leave us out there raw and naked. But once we are able to get past it we see it for the beautiful thing it is.