True or false? If something is ment to be it will happen on its only making a effect is enough if you gotta force it then it not ment to be?

So I told my friend if it's ex wants to be friends with him or even date him agin it will happen on its on. He already said sorry for anything he said or did to her but she hasn't texted or called him back. I told him he made a effect that's all that matter now its up to her to make the effect to text him back if she wants him back in his life. If he keeps texting her then he just trying to force it which is not a good thing

10

What Girls Said 1

• Nah that's just an excuse people make to make themselves feel better. It's easier to accept failure when it's not under our control. If you want something to happen, you have to go out and make it happen. You can't lay in bed all day and wait for opportunities to come knocking on your door.

• You known an talking about dating right? But I do agree with what u said when it comes to other things.

• That's a little more complicated since two people are involved. I still don't fall for the "if it's meant to be it will happen" because that's insinuating that a higher force has everything planned out for you which I don't believe in

What Guys Said 0