How do I get over a breakup?

ots been two days since i finally broke up with my boyfriend who cheated on me twice and i still can't move on. for both nights i cried my heart out and i still wake up feeling really dead and sad. i can't do anything. usually, we talk literally the whole day. the moment we wake up till the moment we sleep. and now its all gone and life seems so meaningless to me.

I've tried everything. i went for a run this morning, it made me feel worse. i tried watching tv shows but they are boring. i tried playing games but i can't play them for the whole day so when i stop playing, i think about him and get sad again. i just really really can't move on and forget about him. what do i do?

and i hate it that he has already moved on. he was playing games till early morning and calling friends. while im here struggling to survive each day. will anyone help me? people tell me to try out new things but really, NOTHING appeals to me. its all just boring without him.
How do I get over a breakup?
2
2