I miss my ex so so much, should I text him?

it has been 2 days since we broke up because he cheated and i really can't move on. other than the fact that he cheated, he was been a really great boyfriend, almost perfect. i really can't stop thinking about him. usually we talk for the whole day. for these 2 days all i can do is sit here and think about him and feel damn desperate and sad. i really can't do anything else.

find new hobbies, learn new things? I've tried everything. i usually love dramas but now i watch for 2 minutes and i turn it off, feeling the need to cry. there's NOTHING else i can do. i know it's like im addicted to him and addictions are bad. but what else can i do? i really can't do anything else.

and i know he has already moved on. he slept super late gaming the past few days. i know he probably doesn't even care about me anymore but i really really miss him and need him a lot. i dont know what else i can do.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely don't go back to him. if he cheats once chances are hell do it again especially if he knows you'll come running back. just delete all the memories you have of him. learn your lesson and move on. learn to play guitar and start going for runs. clean the house start making crafts or something. you'll get over him and soon you'll find someone better (:

• it's actually the 2nd time he cheated. i dont think im going to delete memories of us, i will feel even worse if i have nothing to look back on. and I've tried but nothing really works for me. i went for a run this morning and i felt even worse. I've did everything i used to enjoy doing and it doesn't work :/

• out of sight out of mind. I mean you can keep pictures or whatever but don't wear his hoodie all the time or have him as a lock screen or whatever. just try to move on. it'll get better soon (:

• yeah i changed my wallpaper. i do try to move on, but its hard :/

Most Helpful Girl

• he cheated and ot has been just two days. it takes nuch longer to move on specially for girls. but a relationship that doesn't work in the first place will bring no good in your life. unless its destiny then just leave it up to God and He'll decide what's best for you and He'll carve ways for you two to get back together

What Guys Said 9

• Nah don't text him. Just let time do its thing. You're addicted to what was, right now, and that's why you miss him. It's no different than if you get hooked on a tv show and have to stop watching it for two days. At first you're going to really want to get back to watch the show, but a week, two weeks later the urge suddenly gone or is fading.

• but what do i do now. i feel so so so terrible i feel like dying

• u won't be able to talk to me or chat with me as a friend for the whole day though. and we barely know each other.

• Lol alright, just offerin

• go full on no contact with him or you won't be able to move on. and Don't talky to him because you don't want to fall in love again with someone who cheated on you

• i know. i know all of that and that i should move on. but i really can't do it. there's nothing else i can do other than sit here and think about him and feel the need to cry and text him. trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING. he's like the oxygen i really really need to survive.

• would you like to pm?

• okay, pm me

• Text him, email him. Whatever. If he cheats again, dump the asshole. If he's true to you, then all is good.

• he cheated twice, im not taking chances again. im not asking if i shld take him back, but asking if i shld text him bc i really miss him

• Forget about him. Move on!

• Once you dump him , you should forget about him.

• Do you really want to go back to someone who is a cheat, what makes you think he won't do it again? If he was so great , he wouldn't have done that! I would reconsider your decision. Good luck. x

• im not talking about going back to him, i won't go back to him. but i really feel like i need to text him to feel alive again. or else i can't do anything else.

• yes, but as a friend

• wouldn't it make it harder to move on though

• After knowing that he had cheated u twice. just forget him

• yeah

• I love how she says that it's been 2 days since the break up and she already try everything and there is NOTHING else to do lol. Girl, it's only been 2 days, that's normal, everyone feel that way after a break up.

And he cheated on you, yeah. I can tell you, you don't want to talk to him again and restart having feelings for him. Except if you like to be hurt.

• yes its been 2 days. but what else can i do? sit here and think of him the whole day? I've really attempted everything. i even went for a run this morning but it made me feel much worse.

• sigh.. Listen, if it really hurts you at this point, wait a little bit more and if it's still the same in 3 or 4 days then you can contact him again.

But I still think it's a bad idea..

• sigh :/

What Girls Said 2

• He cheated on you

• text him if you miss him