I miss my ex so so much, should I text him?

it has been 2 days since we broke up because he cheated and i really can't move on. other than the fact that he cheated, he was been a really great boyfriend, almost perfect. i really can't stop thinking about him. usually we talk for the whole day. for these 2 days all i can do is sit here and think about him and feel damn desperate and sad. i really can't do anything else.

find new hobbies, learn new things? I've tried everything. i usually love dramas but now i watch for 2 minutes and i turn it off, feeling the need to cry. there's NOTHING else i can do. i know it's like im addicted to him and addictions are bad. but what else can i do? i really can't do anything else.

and i know he has already moved on. he slept super late gaming the past few days. i know he probably doesn't even care about me anymore but i really really miss him and need him a lot. i dont know what else i can do.
10
3