After breakinh up with me , he seems happy on social media liking memes, tagging his friends in them and just happy but he liked a sad post as well?

he seems happy on facebook where he knows I might see him being all happy and relaxed after putting me through such misery but he liked a post of our mutual friend he doesn't know I have followed him, and that post is all sad and emotional. is he just trying to show everyone he's happy when deep down he may not be? I know sine of you will say I'm pathetic for clinging on to such small details of hope but I can't help it. we were in a relationship of three years and it ended on bad terms because he got pissed off at me due to sone reason that I dont know of he just said I was expecting too much from him and he isn't even settled yet. I know he used to love me truly I dont know about now though but does he feel even a little bit remorse? do guys miss their girls after they hurt them or do they just feel manly after taking all their depression and anxiety out on them?
After breakinh up with me , he seems happy on social media liking memes, tagging his friends in them and just happy but he liked a sad post as well?
Add Opinion