After breakinh up with me , he seems happy on social media liking memes, tagging his friends in them and just happy but he liked a sad post as well?

he seems happy on facebook where he knows I might see him being all happy and relaxed after putting me through such misery but he liked a post of our mutual friend he doesn't know I have followed him, and that post is all sad and emotional. is he just trying to show everyone he's happy when deep down he may not be? I know sine of you will say I'm pathetic for clinging on to such small details of hope but I can't help it. we were in a relationship of three years and it ended on bad terms because he got pissed off at me due to sone reason that I dont know of he just said I was expecting too much from him and he isn't even settled yet. I know he used to love me truly I dont know about now though but does he feel even a little bit remorse? do guys miss their girls after they hurt them or do they just feel manly after taking all their depression and anxiety out on them?
3
2