When guys lost the interest, is that final?

What commonly makes you decide to finally move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd say it's pretty much final at that point. Most women are always available in my mind for hookups, but if I've lost interest in anything serious then it's not coming back. It's always some sort of major personality clash or defect that makes me make that decision, but the actual defect can vary. I went out with this girl named Ginny and she would spend like crazy even though she was only a primary school teacher. Like she was into those Christian Louboutin shoes -- and lots of them. Getting involved with someone like that scares me, which is funny considering who I ended up marrying, but oh well.

• Right. I thought of the same. I know that when men lose the interest, that's usually final and it's easier for you to move on. Although, there is still a possibility to marry her in the end because of some positive qualities.

What Guys Said 1

• when I know she doesn't like me. Or that I found out that those feelings were never true

What Girls Said 2

• when there's nothing left to do/try... then its better to move on

• Women are generally the same, a certain amount of interest is needed to keep romantic notions alive. Once that's gone we don't really get it back and he's either friend zoned or hook up material