Manipulative women?

This theory finds great currency among guys ; women can't help being manipulative ; crave for absolute control over men. My question therefore is , is there any truth to this notion. Also if its true how do women justify this act to their own selves , morally that is?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• i know some women who are manipulative to men, its a shame yes.. BUT not all women are like that.. so no generalization please

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women are. It isn't difficult for women to get away with literally anything simply by being attractive and acting the right way. It's a behavior that can be learned early on, too. So some might do it just because that's how they've understood how to interact with other people. Absolute control is a bit of a stretch, though.
    It isn't every woman, mind. But you'll probably encounter it a few times in your life.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes & No.

The fact is we're all the same, men can be equally if not in some rarer cases more manipulative, I've never personally had this problem but maybe I'm the manipulative one, I don't think people for the most part are purposely manipulative, women especially.

• Im manipulative as hell myself so they can try with me doesn't work and they get played while i sit back and laugh at them for trying to play me😜