Is it time to breakup/divorce?

My hubby and I have been together for 5 years. Weve been married for one year and also have a child under one years old.
When I was pregnant I would catch him staring at girls, strangers and even family members. I brushed it off thinking maybe it was my hormone making nothing out of something but about 3 months after the baby was born a family member needed a place to stay. So I allowed her to stay with us instead of being homeless. I've noticed that he seems to go out of his way to do things for her. For example if i need a towel to come out of the bathroom. He will hesitate and take forever but if she ask to get something from off the top shelf he will stop whatever he is doing to get it. Fast foward to the baby being 9 months. I had a mental breakdown because it was near my mothers first year of passing away and I needed someone. Instead of him being with me to help me or even take care of the baby. He leaves to go with his bestfriend and claims he needed advice on how to male me feel better. Instead of actually being there. We used to have sex like rabbits now we barely have sex like twice a month. My self esteem is shot because for the first time I am heavyset and honestly dont consider my self beautiful. I was 125 prepregnancy and I am now 210 post pregnancy. Even though its called self esteem he doesn't help with me feeling any better. I was considering cheating but instead I thought I should just break up. On the other hand I want my child to grow up in a two parent home. The same way my husband and I grew up. I dont know what I should do.
Is it time to breakup/divorce?
20
4