Why would a girl block you then unblock you on Facebook a week later?

Obviously thought about the person enough to go to your settings find their name and unblock them i just don't see the reasoning lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sure she didn't just deactivate her account for a week

• Yeah i called her a whore and hoped she gets aids she was using me to cheat in her boyfriend with fuck her anyway this questions really old moved on

• Yeah lol you can have the xo thi thought i closed it

What Girls Said 9

• A girl would block because you've done something wrong, if she unblocked you then to see what you have been up to or if you've sent anymore messages or cause she wanted to message and had something to say

• Was annoyed at something you did so she blocked you.

Then she either

1. Realised something she did wrong
    2. Felt guilty
    3. Was a mistake / glitch
    4. Missed you
    5. Simply missed you

• 6. cleared her blocking list out lol
      7. Wants to see if you apologise to her
      8. Doesn't care any more

• Either way she's a scumbag and I don't think it was

• Lmao why you calling her names and wasting your energy on her

• Probably just sending you a message, "Do not mess with me". Then they unblock, as if to say, "Have you got it?"

Unless it was an accident. I know I have accidentally blocked someone on GAG, and it took a couple of weeks to find out.

• So why not just keep em blocked if you want nothing to do with them

• Same reasoning though.

• Well i called her a whore told her friends with benefits she was fucking me told her she's like a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10 to be acting like a petty bitch and i said i hope you get aids im pretty sure she would have kept me blocked if she wasn't curious what im up to lol...

• Cuz she wanted to snoop and realized she couldn't if you were blocked lol

• Figured

• Lol im not gonna iniate convo with her tho she can do that she ended it

• Yeah no don't talk to her just post stuff to make her jealous or regret it cuz she's gonna be snooping for awhile lmao

• You must have done something or said something to piss her off at the time so she blocked you and later unblocked girls are like that

• So does she not wanna talk to me or she does I would think if she didn't id remain blocked

• She does that's why she unblocked you she's waiting for you to make your move

• Maybe she's not mad at you anymore. Like she moved on and there's no reason to have u blocked or hold on to the grudge.

• Cause she missed stalking you lol

• They are playing games trying to see if you would block them probably

• Could be im pretty sure its to creep on my page though

• did you do anything to her?

• Said a lot of mean shit

• ya either she lowkey wants to creep on you or she just moved on and let it go. I've unblocked an asshole after a while just cuz I really didn't care enough to leave him on my blocked list

• Im assuming creeping she's done stuff like this before