This chick I was dating walked up to another guy at the bar last night and got another guys number. Now they're lovey dovey on Insta. What do I do?

So I decided to take the chick I was dating and her friend out to drink. Soon as we get there a guy said hi to her, I don't get upset about shit like th a cause the girl is pretty. But I step out to smoke and come back and I see her walking up to this guy with her phone out getting his number. So I tabbed out and left. Today I get up and look on Insta and she post a pic of the guy cooking her breakfast and shit. That is when I decided that women and dating and relationships are not for me. I treated her great and she would say that all the time. I realized I'm not good enough to date where I love now and prolly never will be. I wanna know where I fucked up so bad she had to do that. Then her friend leans over and tells me that when she saw that guy she said "Now that's my type".
+1 y
So we talked and its def doneski. The other guy is more attractive than me was the overall point of the talk. I'm cut all the way down and defeated. This single this is gonna have to do.
+1 y
Single thing^
4
4