This chick I was dating walked up to another guy at the bar last night and got another guys number. Now they're lovey dovey on Insta. What do I do?

So I decided to take the chick I was dating and her friend out to drink. Soon as we get there a guy said hi to her, I don't get upset about shit like th a cause the girl is pretty. But I step out to smoke and come back and I see her walking up to this guy with her phone out getting his number. So I tabbed out and left. Today I get up and look on Insta and she post a pic of the guy cooking her breakfast and shit. That is when I decided that women and dating and relationships are not for me. I treated her great and she would say that all the time. I realized I'm not good enough to date where I love now and prolly never will be. I wanna know where I fucked up so bad she had to do that. Then her friend leans over and tells me that when she saw that guy she said "Now that's my type".

So we talked and its def doneski. The other guy is more attractive than me was the overall point of the talk. I'm cut all the way down and defeated. This single this is gonna have to do.
Single thing^

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude don't blame yourself or the female gender for one girl who was a royal asshole. She was just a self serving jerk. You dodged a bullet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that obviously has to hurt, but if you think about it objectively you just dodged a fucking bullet. From my perspective she threw away a possible relationship just to hook up with a random guy she just met at a bar, and let's face it those situations rarely translate into healthy and good relationships.

You should be thinking that she is the one who fucked up, you gotta have enough self worth where you think you're a great guy and that you're gonna make a great partner for some girl you really like.

But you're ruining this for yourself with your shitty attitude of "women are not for me". There are plenty of women who see things just like you do and just want a caring loyal relationship with an amazing person. It could be that you're going after the wrong type of girls if you've never experienced that.

What Girls Said 3

• She's just a grade A asshole

• You didn't do anything wrong to deserve that, and you can find way better.

• She's just a bitch. You will find her one day.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't regret her. Just move on.

• Pee on her cars doorhandle

• Be happy the only thing you bought her was a drink.