Should I say it or not?

My ex and I dated for almost 11 months. During that time we were very close and did some stuff. We never went all the way, but we did do stuff that was a first for both of us. We have been broken up for over 3 months now but it didn't end badly, she said she loved me as we broke up, and I did too, but we decided it would be best if we split because she said she just wasn't happy. So I of course want her to be happy, so I let her go. We haven't really talked, other then a few days since and we have said happy birthday to eachother on our birthdays, so we haven't been completely 100% no contact. But question is, recently and a bit over the time since we have been apart I've been thinking about the stuff we did and been feeling kinda bad. I don't know, guess I feel guilty taking her first time away with the stuff we did. I've never been like other guys that brag and talk a bunch about all the do. So i guess I'm wondering if it would be stupid to say sorry? Sorry for taking that first experience away from her and all? I haven't thought about wording or anything of how I would say it, but I'm just wondering if I should or not. I know it's not something that guys do a lot, but I just feel like I should. I don't know if it's a good idea, a bad idea. I don't wanna make her feel bad or make her sorry or anything, and I definitely don't wanna make something worse, like I hope to be her friend still even though that may take a bit, I'm just wondering if it would be alright. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• If you really want to then sure I don't think it would do any harm. But remember that as long as it was all consenting she wanted to do it too so you shouldn't feel guilty. If she regrets it then that's a shame and means she probably wasn't ready but that's not your fault at all so if you want to apologise then sure but you don't NEED to and try not to feel responsible

What Guys Said 1

• i feel like ur subconscious is trying to use appologizing for that stuff as an excuse to talk to her again because you miss her. It must have been consensual if you're not in jail so there's no need to apologize. Give her space, if she comes arou d to talking to you on a regular basis then great if not just leave it alone.