How can pepole get over a long relationship so fast?

me and my girlfriend broke up 3 s as ago she already has another boyfriend who happens to be my best friend or was anyway how can I kill him

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just get with another person to try and forget about the pain of losing a meaningful relationship, think of rebounds. Others just disconnect from their feelings and are able to see others because they just don't allow themselves to think about the matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• This just varies from person to person. I was over my divorce immediately, but my ex-wife... damn, she just continues to find ways to troll me. But at the same time, I know that managers at work have joked that they think I'm a robot and let's face it, I certainly have a hand in the failure of that marriage so maybe there are negatives to being one of those people who don't get too attached?

• You sound just like my ex husband it's creepy. lol He was an emotionless robot.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know how you can kill him love but some people are more detached in relationships and don't get too attached to their SO for many reasons. Don't kill him not worth it.

Hope this helps
    -XX

• maybe she broke up with you because of the other boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!