Do these pics show what modern marraige is like for men?

• Yes
  • No
  • So Triggered how dare you say men are victims
    Vote C

1417

Most Helpful Girl

• well same thing goes for woman too. some woman just do housework all day and dedicate all their love and effort for the family. they are getting older and not as pretty then the man finds a hotter chick and betrayed her. therefore its sth tht shouldn't happen but can happen to both men and women

Most Helpful Guy

• One dude's bad experience does not equal an all encompassing truth.

The big heifer on POF demanding a tall jacked rich man is true, however.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm sorry to say this but I agree

• For some guys it happens this way.
    But when women start feeling unloved the husband doesn't do anything to make her feel special so she needs attention from someone else. Men are at fault too not just the women.
    We women give up our lives to be married, have kids, stay at home 24/7 with the kids, cooking and cleaning. While guys just go to work come home to a clean house and a warm meal and educated kids. come on!
    Not a single word of appreciation from the husband (in some marriages).
    Yes don't get married if you not built for that life.

• Possibly for some men, but not for all. And that doesn't mean it's a piece of cake for all women, either.

• Maybe. I don't know. I feel married. I live with my boyfriend of almost 3 years so its close enough.
    I work more than him but we both equally put the same ammount of money into our billz. We also equally split up chores arpund the house and make todo lists. It depends on the person i guess. Dont marry a selfish cunt and this won't be your future

• Now i know why marriage is nearly obsolete lol

• Very obviously biased. would be true in some cases

• I think that woman was selfish i mean he was working to take care of her and their children and even if that weren't the case there is still no excuse for cheating and if she truly loved her children she would have per her wants a side to keep the home together for them
    I disagree with one woman but I also say all women should be thought of like that for one women's actions

• Yes don't make that mistake

• nobody force you to marry...

• Communication is important in preventing what you've described.

• I think so

• Men have such an overwhelming victim complex...

• lol lost me at:
    "i want marriage" "okay"
    last time i've checked, men are frequently the ones who ask for marriage through proposals. the divorce one is probably accurate

• Most men I know ask for because they think she wants it. "If you liked it than you should have put a ring on it."

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, it does. I even posted a question using the exact same photo. Lets see how many will disagree this time lol

• Yeah, that be my life.

I'm busting my ass at work.

While women are sleeping with black guys off Facebook =/

• If you think single mothers have it easy, think again.

• Is the mother in this scenario a single mother, I don't understand?

• She is. Men are rarely interested in meeting women with children.

• You'd be suprised when they want sex and need a roof over their heads

• Oh well bro that's some deep stuff I hear you. I don't want that life

• This thread makes me not want to get married
      and waste anymore of my time

• Its extremely accurate. How do you expect someone who is indecisive about where to eat dinner and can't determine why they feel the way they do to have the integrity and commitment for something as long term as marraige.

• The best food for stopping sex-drive?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Wedding cake. :)

• They are a detailed step-by-step proverbial suicide manual (marriage) – They resemble Steve Avery’s torture chamber diagrams-

• Yeah

• I'm not getting married. I advise other men the same.

• True.

• this would probably be a worst case scenario but it does happen a lot unfortunately

• Yep.. they guy will always get screwed over.

• You really can't generalize for all marriages, but it's quite sad how a surprising number of them end in this way. For divorces, yes it's very true that women do have the upper hand in keeping the resources and children. However, the cause for a divorce... now, that's a different story. It could either be a man or a woman cheating on the other.

• Almost all of the guys that had voted agreed, including myself.

• Holy fuck that is my life, almost exactly.

• Of course they do.