Why would a guy your trying to date go to your ex's to talk about you?

This guy I was really into acted like we were going to be together. We argued and didn't talk for several months and when I apologized for flipping out one night when he was being a jerk we started talking again. He was texting me several times a day and trying to call me, I was busy but was excited that we were talking again. He invited me out on a date so I got cute for him and he picked me up. He had a personal size pizza in his car and thought that we could go back to his place. It made me feel bad but went along with it even though I was starving and hate pizza. He wanted to please me but I needed to get to know him more before that. We started arguing cause he wasn't letting me talk and so I wanted to go home, he didn't want to take me right then so I left and called a cab. I didn't talk to him for 2 days but was drinking one night and didn't want to drive so asked him if I could stay over (he said at one point I was welcome over any time), he was rude and hung up on me. The next day I told him I didn't want any type of relationship and we argued, I told him I was offended that we didn't go out to eat at a restaurant when that was the plan. He said he talked to the last guy I dated and that I should consider myself lucky I dated that jerk, he also said he talked to my ex-boyfriend and that they are all good friends now. He said that I have a problem with men and guilt trips. He said he is dating someone else, that he took her on this beautiful date. I really had my feelings wrapped up in this guy and I am hurt. I did say cruel things out of pain but some of the things he did really cut me hard and deep. I have thought of it everyday and it's been a month. I still like this guy but don't think I should and don't know if I will ever hear from him again. I have apologized but he did not.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• this guy sounds like a psychopath

• I don't know what to think about it. If he even liked me or was just finding an excuse to get rid of feelings for me

• this guy is borderline abusive and you're not even together... go find someone better

What Guys Said 2

• Because you're fucking nuts.

Guys will usually share amongst themselves which girls are nuts. And if you want proof that you're nuts: you told him you didn't want a relationship and yet you are sitting here claiming that you are wrapped up in this guy. Textbook manipulative nutcase

• In my mind if a guy is into someone and is a man he wouldn't be dependent on others opinions. I was hurt by his actions as I said. Instead of passively calling me names online why don't you answer the question or not.

• Now I'm bored with you. You can keep writing but your only arguing with yourself

• Okay! Enjoy the weather!

• Well he might have been doing research I guess. It's kinda odd though

• I don't get it though, we never even went out on a real date. He knows I really can't stand this particular ex, and I barely knew the guy I dated before him. I have not talked to this ex in 4 years and he was really mean to me

• and we text back and forth for 2 years before this. I wanted more and finally when I was about to get it, this happened

• That is pretty messed up its like he was playing you the whole time

What Girls Said 1

• It's very tumultuous between you two. Damn...
    You should just forget this guy. He's an asshole.