I'm missing an ex/Not that attractive?

So I kind of miss my ex.
We broke up about 2 months ago and have been at NC for around a month and I've started to miss her more than before. I don't know if it's because I got used to having someone there for me?
she's not even that good looking, just average which kinda confuses me what's making me want her back. Probably the fact we were good friends and had some good times. Our relationship had its highs but also a lot of lows and I don't think a future with her would be a happy one so..

Any tips?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Shallow much? It's because it is more than looks. It's her personality. Every relationship has highs and lows. It's not going to be butterflies rainbows and unicorns all the time. A relationship is hard yes. Relationships take work yes. And you probably haven't had enough time away from her to realize what your missing until now. She's probably doing a lot better without a nerrow minded person who would dare to call her average.

• She's the one that ended things and wouldn't say I'm shallow 😂

• I have no reason to be

• I'm just winding you up

• Enter an open relationship. So you have the best of both worlds.

What Guys Said 1