what should a guy do if he finds out her girlfriend is cheating on him?

• He should do let her know that he knows and dump her
  • Collect clear evidence and star doing the same.
  • Try to make her realize that she's making the worst mistake of her life which she's going to regret
    Vote C
  • Kill Her And make it look like an accident.
    Vote D
  • Kill the guy and make it look like an accident.
    Vote E
  • If she's hot keep fucking until she's done with you. Complete all your sex fantasies. So after break up share the stories with your friends.
    Vote F

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would try to talk things out and get to the bottom of it before breaking up. Communication is key in a healthy relationship. That is why me and my boyfriend broke up and I confronted him about it, we still broke up but I was able to get a form of clarity

Most Helpful Guy

• while I am and advocator for murdering cheating fucks in a gruesome manner but legally that's not allowed in any case I recommend collecting all your evidence showing it to her breaking up with her and if you got a homegirl that's down enough and make a revenge s******** then send it to your ex to show her that you've already moved on and them sweet beautiful Revenge that's also legal

What Girls Said 2

• Not any of your options. The correct action, if you are absolutely sure, is to just walk away and do not look back.

• If I was you I would dump her badly and then do a relooking, new clothes, do sport to be muscular, change my haircut, so she could see how gorgeous you are and in the same time found a new girlfriend

What Guys Said 2

• show her that you know she cheated on you and just break up

• Dude... just move on.. dont say anything.. not saying anything will literally kill her... by letting her know.. you'll give her closure..