Why would an ex add, delete, then re-add you on snapchat?

I feel like snapchat is the cheating app. He cheated on me for someone else and now a year and a half later he's doing this weird stuff like looking at my instagram stories from this weird private account that has no follower that I know is him. He randomly apologizes me a year later saying he still feels like an ass. I mean you have a girlfriend that you are sooo happy with so just leave me alone? Why do guys feel the need to be friends with someone they hurted? If you really respect them, then you would leave them alone right? And also why do some of his friends try to get with me? It's very annoying. Can some guys shed light on why guys act like this?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean he said it himself he feels like an ass. Now he's full of regret because this is the trash that he left YOU for. Those relationships never last anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's been literally a year and a half with his new girl.. like double what we went out for.. they seem way better together than him and I ever were! He just needs to have every girl like him or something

• Yeah I mean like attracts like. 🤷🏾‍♂️