If you've ever been in an unhealthy relationship, when did you realize it, and what did you do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was. I didn't realize it at first, and when I did, I thought it could change or things could get better. Eventually you try to change things and I came to a point where I realized it was not changing. And so I left.
    Unhealthy relationships can take in different shapes, or situations. If you are in one, be specific of how it is unhealthy and it can be discussed from there.

What Guys Said 3

• I left her by telling her that it's not gonna work anymore and it's better for both of us, firstly she opposed but eventually she also knew that it was true so she accepted it, and now we are gud frnds., hope this will help

• slapped her and turned away and never to come back infront of her. Took some time to realize but sometimes I think I could do something like take advantage of her as she took of me and then never call her back.

• ya probably. she tried to get a restraining order against me and lost. stupid hoe

What Girls Said 1