Is drunk person always saying their truest and deepest feeling?

This guy has been ghosted me for a month and then yesterday he suddenly text me and say he missed me. But this message was sent at 3am at his time (we're on a different country). Then i replied him a few hours later (it's morning time on him) but he only read it no reply until now and disappeared again like before. I think maybe he's drunk and send me the text. Someone said to me if he ignored me for this whole month it means he didn't care about me anymore. So the question is :

1. Is drunk person always saying their truest and deepest feeling?

2. Is it possible for someone missing someone that they doesn't care about anymore?

3. if a guy that's totally doesn't care anymore about a girl, is it possible if he's still thinking about her? And what things that could make a guy thinking about her?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably still has feelings for you. When you're drunk you do things that you don't think about you think that you had someone that did good things for you but forget the bad things they did and don't really think of consequences. So even if he does still care about you don't necessarily mean he does want to get back together and probably regrets the drunk message.

Most Helpful Girl

• not always, but they do get braver to say what's on their mind!

What Guys Said 6

• Not necessarily. Alcohol reduces inhibitions but it also distorts emotions. Frankly, I tend to filter what a person says while inebriated.
    ~JSmith

• 1. no being drunk doesn't mean honest in the slightest. I've told a bartender that I loved him

2. you can miss someone you don't want to be with. that's perfectly normal

3. this doesn't make sense whatsoever. not caring about someone is indifference. you don't think about things you're indifferent to.

he isn't texting you because he doesn't want to text you. he may even be in a relationship.
    ignore drunk texts

• 1. Sometimes. Not a reliable source.

2. Varies from person to person. Personally, no.

3. No. The effect of the relationship might trigger the guy to think about her, for example; a place, habit, object, etc. If he doesn't care, he'll let it slide and keep on not caring.

• in vino veritas

• Yes drunk words are sober thoughts or so they say they are

• no not always, they can even fake and yes sometimes few true things come out

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!