What was your "I am finally over my ex" moment?

(If you had one)

312

Most Helpful Guy

• When I first saw her again a few years after she dumped me for another richer guy because I was apparently going nowhere. I ended up hooking up with her younger hotter teen sister. It's sounds like revenge but after my ex cheated on me and ran off with her boss to NewYork her younger sister was really there for me as if known her for years and used to take her with us to the pictures, for ice cream and for dinner when she was just a kid. It started off as a hug at my place after my ex had taken everything of monetary value that id paid for and sold it, then it was a kiss and then sex. She felt bad after for taking advantage but I told her I needed it after the year of He'll with her sister. We saw each other off and on after that but didn't start dating properly until she turned 17 by 18 i married her and my ex did not attend and was butthurt at her sister. Last Thanksgiving her sister came back broke, divorced and with a kid and had a real meltdown at her sister and attacked her my wife knocked her down. We have two kids and are very happy, I eventually got my career going.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I looked at my current girlfriend (before we were a thing) and thought 'damn, I'm in love again'

What Guys Said 11

• when I had spent 2 weeks messaging a different girl and meeting her instead and actually being happy

• don't know. memory slowly fades away and after years you don't remember anymore.

• a bit after new year's (I had many of those moments but I was just lying to myself. after newyears was my last talk with her. only a short happy new year and a realy short chat. after that I'd was like "okay I'm not up for this shit anymore" and cut off all contact.

• when i discovered she lied about why she wanted to break up, i realized i wasn't missing out on anything since i dont date liars ;)

• I feel like he was lying in the relationship too but I can't duscover if it is a good feeling or not...

• When I stopped texting her, and gained a big crush on my G. E. D instructor.. Lol..

• lol 6 years later I'm still not :(

• I'm with you there brother. every now and then I think it's gone and they come creeping back into my head

• I know I clicked on a link and it went to her facebook😠 been a month and she is still in my head

• About a day after breaking up... I move on when I know it is over

• For me it will be when I would be actually banging her (my ex) after breakup. And that too was not easy sometimes. Lol!

• No girlfriend
    no ex
    no such moment😂😂

• couple of them was say 3 months. .. the first well bit longer

• i follow this principle in my life either solve it or get over it so a week i eill be over any ex

What Girls Said 2

• That was actually the reason for the split. I was over it. He wanted to mooch off my mother by not paying rent. We were only suppose to be there a month, ended up being two years! I told her that there's no excuse this time she needs some rent money. A measly $200 folks. He threw down his bank card and said "Here give this to the decrepit old b! tch." I was done. That was 6 months ago and I'm happily divorced. Go me. Also found out that same night that he had spent $800 on himself instead of providing for our newborn daughter. Oh yeah. Piece of Garbage that one.

• after 2 years