Ex Girlfriend back to old boyfriend, contacts me after a month of NC asking for help. Miss her and want to get together again. Don't know what to do?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 2 month ago after being together for about 8 months. After the breakup she told me she still loves me and wanted us to be friends but wanted to be able to hangout with other people. About a week after the breakup I saw her together with her old boyfriend how lives in another country. She called me a couple of days later and said she just wanted to hangout with him. After a first and short NC, about 2 weeks she started sending mixed signals like texting ”Your not going to start dating other girls right away are you? but if you find someone you shouldn’t hold back”. We went out for dinner a couple of times, at this point the old boyfriend had left, where she touched me a lot, kissed, and we ended up having sex. We continued to been in contact quite a lot. The last time we went out for dinner she was going to sleep at my place, we would have had sex again but she got her period. We started to talk about our issues as a result she went home, said she had to protect herself? Have now been told by mutual friends that he is coming back and they are going to live together for about 2 months think she now gone to visit him. A couple of days ago I got a email from my ex (after about a month of NC, we have never communicated though email before) with subj "Help". She asked me not to tell her old boyfriend that we had sex after he had gone back home if he contacted me and that her life was falling apart. I replied that she knows I will/would never hurt her in any way. She then replied "Thanks, that means a lot..". Not sure how to interpret that. Later got a text (this time on WhatsApp?) where she said her old boyfriend was hurt and wanted me to know that he know we had sex. Not sure if or what to reply. Still miss her and want get together again. Don't know what to do?
+1 y
Send a text to her about two week ago, got 8 very angry text back telling me to stop contacting her. Says she wants to spend the rest of her life with her ex and she is trying to make things right with her ex. Got a message from her ex boyfriend how she is visiting asking about the relationship status between me and me ex girlfriend. Sent HER a reply explaining why I sent the messages, got a positive reply "I know your only mean well". Want to let her know I can't be just her friend want more. How to tell her?
3
0