Why do people cheat?

Like... I just don't get it. You choose to be with one person but you are with someone else at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess because they are fucking cunts and they have lost their "LOVE" with her or him but are too scared to end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the thing is... i feel like some people only think with their body. Like it's all about physical attraction and nothing else.. you see I got a friend who dates guys without knowing them before, just cause she finds them attractive. And during the relationship she's like "omg I love him" so yea in her mind she thinks that it's love but it definitely isn't. That's just physical attraction. But the thing is, despite this fact, she still gets involved in the relationship and all, and when she finds someone else she will simply be like "I think I don't love my boyfriend anymore". So she cries, breaks up, and after a few weeks she will just find someone else. So what I'm trying to say is that well for now she doesn't cheat on her boyfriend. But I am convinced that when she will be older and feel like she "has to" build a stable relationship, she will end up in this situation where she thinks she loves her boyfriend but also feel attracted to other men too. And one day or another, she would just cheat on him. So yea I was just trying to answer your post with an example... dunno if it was understandable tho haha

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys go with a girl just for sex. If another girl offers sex, the guy will say yes. So cheating happens.

If a guy really loves his girl, sex or not, if it is offered by another girl, he will say thanks, but no thanks and walk away. No cheating.

• Because people are cunts.

• CAn you describe more, I might be able to help you

• I just want to know why people cheat on their significant other. I mean, they choose to be with their significant other, and if they say they love their significant other, then why would they want to cheat on them with someone else?

• Maybe its because the other one might have something else that the other person don't have. Or it could be that the boy doesn't see interest in the person and goes 'cheat' on the other person. I don't know if this is gonna help you, but tried :)

• Well thank you though!

• you're like 13 xd

• Pfft no shit, but I'm all about commitment. If you say you love somebody, then you should actually mean it.

• I don't cheat. But I have heard others say that they cheat because there partner does not fulfill there needs anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Weak people cheat. Those who lack willpower and have no self-control over their desires and emotions. That a why I'd never date a guy who cheated on an ex , and I'd never stay with a guy who cheated on me , coz once a person cheats, cheating will always be their potential. Opportunity will always control their loyalty.

• They're psychopaths.