How do you tell a friends with benefits that you don't want to sleep with them anymore?

So my friends with benefits that I've had for quite some time has shown signs of feelings. I have made it clear several times that I don't want to date. Recently I have met a girl that I really have feelings for. I want to tell my friends with benefits that I don't wanna have sex anymore but I think the friendship is going to be ruined. What's a good way to approach this conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Approach it with honesty. That's the only way. Any other way, and ya wrap yourself up in a tangled web of lies.

What Girls Said 2

• "I've met someone else. We're over."

• how do you have sex with people with out having feelings for them?

What Guys Said 2

• Best thing to do is to be honest.
    Tell her how you feel and what changed then see what her reaction is.

• If the said friend with benifits has feelings for you, there might be no happy ending unless if she's understanding enough. You probably should just be honest and see where that takes you, and maybe don't mention the other girl straight away cause that could make it worse for the both of you, specially her, might push her towards insecurity and depression. and you do not want to do that to a friend.