How TF do broken hearts make you strong?

Because you rise out of the ashes under the illusioned idea that everything is now better; while it was perfectly fine, to begin with, but now you are weaker. Much weaker.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it teaches you that you can survive hardships, it teaches you lessons in what to take from the relationship, you learn more about yourself and what you like/dislike. It's really how you choose to look at it. You can make it a miserable time, or you can choose to make it something positive. One attitude just makes you happy while the other sad. Your choice.

• How could someone who only see's the forest for the tree's agree?
      It's like choosing between Living in a false reality and living fully disillusioned.

Most Helpful Guy

• You come out of it with a better understanding of your own emotional pain tolerance and you know the sort of psychological abuse that you can withstand. I personally am not the same person by any means but I know my coping period, how I handle the stages of grief/hardship, and I feel like I can take it again if that's where life dumps me. I'm by no caliber happier or sadder than I was, but I look at things differently and I've recognized that it's not futile and it was honestly worth it for how happy she is and the peace I've made with it. But it varies for each person so I can't say the same applies to anyone else.

• And if you read all of that you deserve an award or a cold beverage of your choosing

What Girls Said 3

• In time you'll realize that things happen for a reason and even though you don't see it while you're hurting you learn a lot about yourself and others during trying times. in years to come you'll see why it makes your stronger. You'll see that you've gotten though what you think is the worst thing and you know that you can get through it again id it were to happen.

• No, it does make you stronger. You've gone through something that changed you and taught you how to survive.

• We've all had moments that break us down. The strong people learn from it and don't allow the experience to make them bitter.

• Strong is a subjective word.

• Yet ask anyone of those people and they will ask the same question. How do broken hearts make you a stronger person. In short, they do not. I would argue it makes you more withdrawn and less able to feel that giddy emotion of being in love for the first time with someone else.

• Maybe but you learn from it.

What Guys Said 5

• You know better and learn what mistakes you made.

• Because you learn a lesson... Every experience good or bad makes you stronger anyways... Everything is something that teaches you something new, it's the beauty of it all

• Some people mistake strong with emotionally cold

• It's a learning tool to find out what you need to change or avoid

• I think they just make people bitter.