Am I being ridiculous?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for almost a year now. We both love each other but I feel like she expects too much from me without giving anything in return. We both go to the same college, and met there and both live on campus. When we hang out she always expects me to go over to her place. I always have to walk her back to her place after an event that I was unable to go to. I always have to help her with practically everything. If I ask her to come over to my place to hang out, she is too busy. When I do go over to her place, after she asks me to come over so we can spend time with each other, she is busy doing other things and chatting with friends on Facebook, and so I end up spending my time just watching TV, but only if it's something she wants to watch because otherwise she gets p*ssy. If I am too busy to pick her up or help her with something, she gets upset and guilts me into doing it anyways. If I end up asking her for anything she always says she is too busy. Don't get me wrong, I understand that she is busy, because she has hard classes and is involved in a couple of clubs. And I am perfectly fine walking her back to her place from events that end at night. And I am fine helping her out every once in a while. But she almost never does anything for me and expects so much from me in return. What can I do to make her understand this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh the comfortable girlfriend.. Classic. Of course she does this. My ex of 4 years started doing the same thing after about a year or so. I drive everywhere, I always pay, she watches those stupid MTV shows about hills on my expensive TV... Puts me in the doghouse if I drink too much when I'm out with my guy friends. Blowjobs? Forget about it. I forgot what that word even meant. I think it involved her giving me some form of oral stimulation. But anyway, pull the classic ignoring trick, or be busy. She can't have everything her way. Schedule something with your friends a couple times a week at night. She'll be home and lonely and will just be dying to see you after about... 53 minutes or so. Give it a shot. Do things on your terms.

What Girls Said 2

• Sit her down and tell her flat you what you you think. I have friends that do the same thing to there boys and it just being hypocritical. So really you just need to talk to her and every once in a while say no. you need o lay it all out on the table because if you don't she is going to keep doing the same thing over and over again and I don't know about you but it would drive me nuts. She might not exactly realize what she is doing so that's why its good to talk to her about it. Keep a calm and serious voice and is she yells or raises her voice at you just have the same tone serious and calm. that should do it (:

• You aren't being ridiculous. Tell her you feel as if the relationship is one sided. Make sure you stay calm and don't attack her. Just tell her exactly what you wrote but make sure you let her know that you love spending time with her and you don't mind helping and you don't mind walking her to her room but you feel as if she expects so much from you.

What Guys Said 1

• She's going to dump you, just forget about her, find someone else..