My ex who left me for someone else contacted me out of the blue while still with this dude, how can I steal her back in the long run?

my ex of 2 years left me for another dude, well about a month and a half of no contact, i get a long text basically asking how i'm doing and she brought up some happy memories. I played it cool and talked for a little bit before ending the convo saying i had to go. Acted happy and upbeat as if the breakup hadn't affected me whatsover. When i had to go, she seemed upset. What steps do i need to take now in order to get her back from this dude? She contacted me first and it seemed genuine. Do i contact her now or wait for her to contact me again?

What Girls Said 2

• Contact her b

• Why would you want to get back with an ex? Plus, she is fishing for you while with a guy... that's cheating and low caliber behaviour. How could you have any trust in a long term thing with someone like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Try to talk in person. It's easier to tell if she's being genuine in person. Tell her the truth about how you felt when she left you. It could hel2o her see your growth as an adult. Tbh, I would have some trust issues with this girl but if you trust her then go for it. However, dont be surprised if she pulls something like that again