What things that makes you guys doesn't want to tell the reason why you left a girl that you used to love?

Someone that ghosted me for more than a month text me again but i think not for coming back to me, he just want to let me go. I asked him where were him all this time but he only answer nothing... I don't know. But i can't accept it because there's must be a reason for it. So at that time I'm asking about the reason why he was doing that and to talk about it nicely to figure out what happened back then and tell me honestly. I even tell him it's okay if it will hurt me because i prefer knowing the truth. But he always turn over the topic until then he asked me "what for?" like he doesn't want to tell me but i think i deserve to know the reason after waiting for so long, aren't i?
2
1