Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me?

okay so I'm curious as to what's going on and I need some help.. ever since I broke up w my ex boyfriend almost 5 months ago he has stalked my social media. A week after I dumped him
he requested to follow me with a fake account on Instagram and he admitted that it was him once I confronted him.

Later on he moved to twitter and I had my page off private for awhile and while I did my ex quote tweeted my stuff when he didn't even FOLLOW ME. We became friends after that and we got into a argument and he left and I put my twitter on private and the next day he requested to follow me a fake account. Here recently I had my page off private again and he started quote tweeting my stuff again and we started talking and we got into a argument and he left again and he blocked me from his account bc I told him to if he was going to keep on treating me like crap and I put my page back on private. 4 days later he requests to follow me on a different account he owns and I accepted it, but I removed him the next day by blocking and unlocking him and then he requested to follow me AGAIN the next day after that and he unblocked me from the account that he had me blocked on.

whats going on? Does my ex still have feelings for me? I know I probably shouldn't care, but I've never had this happen to me before so I'm curious.

• yes he still has feelings for me
  • no he doesn't have feelings for me

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• He's obviously still interested in what you are doing. I don't know the reason for the break up or what kind of guy he is so I can't speculate what he is up to

• He's creepy