If you could move to any three places, where would you move?

For me:

1. London

2. New York City

3. Los Angeles

What about you, where do you want to live?

94

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know. It would definitely not be New York City. I am surprised so many people put it. Everything about living there is a challenge. Rent is one of the if not the highest in the country. Parking is ridiculous. The crime is outrageous. My sister lives in the bronx and someone stole her tail light. A friend of her had her car door stolen another friend house had been robbed like 3 times and had her tires stolen. The traffic is horrible without traffic it is about a 2 hours drive to NY with traffic which is anytime between 5am-1am you can sit waiting to enter the city for hours. Nothing in the city is an easy task. Nothing. I have to believe a lot of cities are like this and makes my choices staying far away from them.

My 3 1. California

2. Hawaii

3. Anywhere internationally I would love to see Ireland.

• You're absolutely right about nyc. when I went there, everything was congested and the people were always watching their backs. but I found it all to be beautiful. I also had amazing experiences there. it's just a difference of opinion, I guess.

• Yea parts of NY are really nice but a 1 room apartment if you can call it that more like a shack will run 2k or more a month. Me and my sister were talking about it the other day when she was in town then I saw this so I figured Id post.

What Guys Said 3

• 1.The Gold Coast, Australia.

2.Brisbane, Australia.

3.Sydney, Australia.

• Barcelona

Madrid

Manchester, England

• 1) San Rafael, CA

2) Sacramento, CA

3) Tahoe, CA

What Girls Said 9

• 1)Sydney,Australia

2)New York City,New York

3)Tokyo,Japan

I'm tired of America to be honest,it's no longer a "melting pot" it's heading towards disaster

• I would only move within my country, Brasil:

1) Sao Paulo -SP

2) Rio de Janeiro - RJ

3) Balneario Camboriu -SC

• Great question.

I haven't travelled enough to really say without uncertainty.

Faily confident I've been blessed with where I already am - Washington state- but like I said I'd need to travel more and where I have been does not foot the bill.

;)

• i have always wanted to live out of the country so I would say London.

• 1.Rome

2.Paris

3.New York City

• 1. New York City, NY

2. Sydney, Australia

3.London, England

• 1. Hawaii

2. Hong Kong

3. Canada

• Oh man, I hate LA. I was so excited when I started school there until I realized what a dirty, depressing city it is to be in if you're not rolling in cash.

But that's neither here nor there.

1. Sydney, Australia

2. Zurich, Switzerland

3. Singapore

• I'm from a pretty small suburban town right outside of a major city and I like it here. I wouldn't want to move anywhere else.